So this week is spring break and I been taking life VERY VERY easy!
1. SLEEP – I did quite a bit of extra sleeping this week. Sleep is such a simple and important thing….. Luxuriating in extra (needed) sleep and rest can feel quite decedent. Maybe I’ll make it to May……
2. BOOKS – I did quite a bit of reading – I started the “Fruit of the Spirit” Bible Study by Beth Moore.
3. WORK – So I did some school work, but I only worked on things that made me happy and that could be done while wearing pajamas. Working in pajamas and having the luxury of un-dedicated time makes work chores seem like a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon !
4. MOVIES – Did you know that there is a documentary about the ice capades? Yep – I watched it….
5. FAMILY TIME – Last Spring Break my dad was still in the hospital. Yesterday is the 6 month anniversary of his stem cell transplant. He is doing GREAT! Every day is precious.
6. VOCAL REST – Vocal and Auditory Rest is blissful. Years of vocal distress have trained me to practice silence when I’m home. I no longer have the voice issues that I once had in part because of my efforts to be quiet. I’ve found that not only my voice enjoys the rest, but my ears love silence too! It’s been a treat to soak up some silence.